All Nations Church is looking for a collaborative leader with a heart for children and a call to serve. This person will work directly with the Children’s Pastors at All Nations Church. The ideal candidate is a leader of people first and a technical expert second, with an ability and talent to engage children through creative means.
The Creative Director for Children’s Ministry oversees the coordination of all the creative elements (praise, drama, video stage, event set design, and media) in support of ANC KidzWinC Children’s Ministry. The ideal candidate is a “Jack (or Jill) of all trades” with production and creative skills as well as a leader striving for the ultimate good of the team. Our ANC KidzWinC team is seeking an articulate advocate who values flexibility and a relaxed, creative environment and yet can produce fast-paced, high-quality deliverables with daily tasks and projects.
In light of the recent demand for a strong virtual presence, we are committed to enhancing our online experience. This role will be a pivotal part of the growth and expansion of this area of children’s ministry and will be a key player in assisting Children’s Pastors to make our online experience better.
If you are a creative person with the heart for children and God, this is an amazing opportunity to maximize your talent and fully express your creativity. We’re passionate about making children’s experience at church the most memorable and fun.
If you are convinced you’re the right person for the job, we’d love to meet you! To apply and submit your resume, please see the attached job description and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITON
To minister to the children and families of KidzWinC through creative mediums, leading them to spiritual commitments and disciplines that will result in spiritual maturity. KidzWinC Creative Director is responsible for supporting the overall goals and programs of the KidzWinC Ministry. The Creative Director will oversee all Fam Jam productions and support Easter, VBS and weekly worship as needed.
1. A vital personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
2. A call to pastoral ministry from God.
3. Spiritual gifts relevant to the position of ministry.
4. Committed to teamwork with the pastoral staff.
5. Committed to the ministry philosophy and programs of the church.
STAFF STRUCTURE AND RELATIONSHIPS
1. Schedule – Maintain a 20-hour work on or outside of church premise.
2. Cooperate fully with church leaders for the good of the church.
3. Work closely as a team-player with KidzWinC Ministry team.
All staff are to be available to help where needed for the cause of Christ and the advancement of His Church. A servant attitude is part of all staff performance plans.
GENERAL MINISTRY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To recruit volunteers (praise team, drama team, media team, etc.)
2. To train actors (for both Fam Jam and special events)
3. To train praise leaders: adults and students (for both special events and weekly Sunday worship)
4. To train media crew (for both special events and weekly Sunday worship)
5. To train stage crew (for both special events and weekly Sunday worship)
6. To oversee online worship material production
SECONDARY MINISTRY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop creative strategies for Fam Jam and special events
2. Edit, write and prepare scripts for Fam Jam and special events
3. Provide necessary media needed for both online and offline worship (including special events and weekly online Sunday worship)
4. Oversee, lead and support all creative efforts of praise team, drama team, and media team. (Praise lists, mp3 and video media creation, drama rehearsal)
KidzWinC Creative Ministry Director also supports the creative needs of KidzWinC programs in the areas of graphic design, promotional video editing/creation, music media, etc. for special events and online Sunday worship.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com