PURPOSE OF THIS POSITON
To minister to the children of Super Jammer (Preschool and Kindergarten), leading them to spiritual commitments and disciplines that will result in spiritual maturity.
- A vital personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- A call to pastoral ministry from God.
- Spiritual gifts relevant to the position of ministry.
- Committed to teamwork with the pastoral staff.
- Committed to the ministry philosophy and programs of the church.
STAFF STRUCTURE AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Schedule – Maintain a 20-hour work on or outside of church premise. (Fridays 5:30pm-9:30pm, Tuesdays or Saturdays half a day, Sundays 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Submit weekly ministry report to the Supervising Pastor.
- Accountable directly to the Supervising Pastor.
- Cooperate fully with church leaders for the good of the church.
- Work closely as a team-player with Education Pastoral Team
* All staff are to be available to help where needed for the cause of Christ and the advancement of His Church. A servant attitude is part of all staff performance plans.
GENERAL MINISTRY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To oversee and coordinate all aspects of the ministry.
- To oversee all administration responsibilities
- To faithfully attend church services (Korean Ministry or English Ministry) and church wide activities.
- To secure and maintain prayer partners and accountability team.
- To be the primary preacher/teacher for one of the elementary departments.
- Pray for the students, staff and parents of the KidzWinC ministries.
- Participate in the weekly staff meetings.
- Attend and participate in all of the ministry related activities.
- Organize and update the directory on a weekly basis.
- Make visitations for students as needed.
CONNECTING WITH LEADERS
- Recruit teachers to support all KidzWinC departments.
- Train teachers how to minister to children for life changing impact.
- Provide ongoing training and equipping for teachers.
CONNECTING WITH PARENTS
- Pray for the parents of the children.
- Involve parents in activities.
- Create special ministry specific to parents of children.
* This area can be developed according to individual interest and giftedness.
- To assist in worship services and special events as needed.
- To offer counseling and referral as requested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org