All Nations Church is seeking a Lead Youth Pastor to join our Youth Pastoral Team in carrying out the vision of making disciples by the transformative power of the Gospel truth and love. Our youth ministry has approximately 300 youth students (7th-12th grade). This is a full-time position and we are looking for someone who can serve a dual role of leading the youth pastoral team – consisting of a high school pastor (this role), junior high pastor, associate youth pastor, and youth intern – and ministering to 10-12th graders.
Responsibilities and Duties As a Lead Pastor/Director
- Develop, implement, and communicate vision & direction for youth ministry
- Direct, supervise, and care for other youth pastoral staff
- Coordinate and work with summit and coordination team (elders & deacons of youth ministry)
- Lead various staff meetings – youth pastoral staff meeting, summit/coordination meeting, youth volunteers meeting, etc.
- Communicate and work with other department pastors to ensure unity and teamwork
- Evaluate ministry and create an annual budget for youth ministry (with other youth pastoral staff & summit members)
As a High School Pastor
- Preach regularly, on a rotation with other pastors, on Sundays
- Teach and lead bible studies on Friday Nights for 10-12th graders
- Shepherd 10-12th graders through, but not limited to, texting, calling, visiting, and counseling
- Disciple 10-12th graders by developing curriculum and doing life together with them
- Plan and lead 10-12th specific events and retreats
Provide training and soulcare for leaders & volunteers who serve in 10-12th ministry
- Communicate effectively with parents of 10-12th graders to facilitate partnership in the Gospel
- Work with other pastors for coordinating, supporting/leading mission trip(s)
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as, reserving rooms, purchasing supplies, etc.
- *Grades in-charge can be fluid and change based on ministry needs, circumstance, etc.
- Fluent in English (bilingual with Korean preferred)
- Graduated from Seminary (M.Div Degree)
- 5+ Years of Ministry Experience (for director role)
- Passionate for the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- Enjoys being with youth students
- Effective communication skills
- Believes in team ministry and collaboration
- Cover Letter
- Personal Testimony
- References (2 Professional/Spiritual & 1 Personal)
- Proof of Graduation from Seminary
To apply, please send the required documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit tinyurl.com.