The Community Life and College Pastor at All Nations Community Church shall be responsible for implementing the vision “to become a God Glorifying, Interdependent Church that makes Disciples of All Nations and All Generations by the power of the Gospel” in the context of our community life and college ministries.
As such, this pastor will be expected to exercise a combination of organizational leadership, pastoral care, and teaching. Average weekly hours: 40+ hours per week.
– Coordinate and oversee the small group ministry, which will be called “Community Groups.” This includes training existing and new leaders, developing curriculums, and creating assimilation systems to connect people into small groups.
– Practice pastoral care and regular communication towards community group leaders.
– Equip college students with the Word of God through Friday night bible studies.
– Develop a healthy and biblical community for collegians through small groups, mentoring, and retreats.
– Intentionally develop college aged student leaders through training and ministry empowerment.
– Coordinate single adult and married volunteers who serve in the college ministry as mentors, small group leaders and staff.
– Assist with Sunday worship by presiding, communion service, and occasional preaching.
– Assist Sunday operations: room setup, hospitality, and outdoor environments.
– Regularly attend staff meetings and all-church events such as prayer meetings, retreats, and conferences.
For a complete job description, please email email@example.com