All Nations Community Church is a growing, Gospel Centered church in northern Los Angeles. We are a particularized church that exists in interdependent partnership with a Korean immigrant church, ANC Onnuri. It has been a grace-filled journey to see our ministry grow and flourish over the last 8 years in this partnership. Our total attendance with children is around 500 with a healthy blend of collegians, young adults, and families.
The Mission statement of All Nations is to make disciples through gospel centered worship, care, and witness. We believe that gathering for corporate worship on Sundays, retreats, and special events is a vital aspect of our discipleship. As such, the worship director will play an essential role in the fulfillment of the mission and vision of our church. All Nations is seeking an individual who is passionate about leading our congregation through rich Biblical theology and musical excellence for God’s glory.
The Worship Director/Pastor at All Nations Community Church shall be responsible for implementing the vision “to become a God glorifying, interdependent church that makes disciples of all nations and all generations by the power of the gospel” in the context of our worship ministries. As such, this pastor will be expected to exercise a combination of team care and development, organizational leadership, creativity and oversight of our worship services. Average weekly hours: 40 hours per week (Full Time) / 20 hours per week (Half Time)
- Exercise oversight over all things related to our Sunday worship experience. Praise, media, special events. This person will work to coordinate the rest of staff as we preach, preside, and serve for Sunday worship.
- Any staff members serving in worship ministries will report directly to our Worship Director.
- Worship Director will be responsible in building up the praise team and praise leaders to use their gifts for the glory of God and joy of the church. They will also oversee the operations pastor who is responsible to do this with our media team as well.
- Worship Director will oversee the online resources such as website, YouTube, and podcast.
- Worship Director will work closely with the lead and preaching pastors and creative director to design services, themes, and images for our preaching series and seasonal events.
- They will be responsible to oversee the budget, expenses, and special projects related to the worship ministry.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and all-church events such as prayer meetings, retreats, and conferences.
Skills and Requirements
- Attendance to an accredited graduate-level evangelical seminary is preferred but not required for this position.
- Must be willing to submit to and teach according to the doctrines of the reformed faith.
- All Nations Community Church is aligned with the Christian Reformed Church.
- The pastor must possess the marks of Gospel produced character outlined in Titus 1:5-9. Namely, to live a life above reproach in terms of speech, conduct, stewardship, and doctrine.
- Must have the musical and technical skill to execute, lead, and grow the ministry.
- Able to develop and train leaders within each ministry.
- Must be self motivated and forward-looking to plan for future events on the church calendar.
- Willing to submit to the directive leadership of the Council and the Lead Pastor.
- Must be proficient with or willing to learn to work with our ministry technologies. (Slack, Google Apps, Planning Center, Facebook, etc.)
- Reports directly to the Lead Pastor.
- Full time office hours: Tuesday (8), Wednesday (8), Friday (8), and Sunday with additional days based on scheduled ministry events. Additional work hours are designated for preparation, visitations, and special events.
- Benefits for full time staff members include: QSERA Healthcare reimbursement program, Vacation/Holiday/Sick paid time off, 403B retirement program, housing allowance (for ordained or licensed staff), social security tax support (for full time pastors) and reimbursements for ministry expenses/continuing education. All details can be found in our staff handbook.
- Salary is above the median numbers for a church of our size, budget, and region according to churchsalary.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org