All Nations Community Church is seeking a pastor to help us fulfill the vision “to become a God glorifying, interdependent church that makes disciples of all nations and all generations by the power of the gospel” in the context of our college and young adults. We are looking for a faithful and resourceful pastor who is excited to work in a team environment. As such, this pastor will be expected to exercise a combination of organizational leadership, pastoral care, and teaching. All Nations exists as an independent church in partnership with a large Korean congregation called ANC Onnuri.
- Equip college students and young adults with the Word of God through midweek or weekend bible studies.
- Coordinate and oversee the small group ministry for our college and young adults, which are called “Community Groups.” This includes training existing and new leaders, developing curriculums with lead pastor, and creating assimilation systems to connect people into small groups.
- Intentionally develop lay leaders through training and ministry empowerment.
- Facilitate intergenerational relationships within the church through mentoring, discipleship, and other ministry opportunities.
- Assist with Sunday worship by presiding, communion service, and occasional preaching.
- Regularly attend staff meetings and all-church events such as prayer meetings, retreats, and conferences.
- Coordinate with ANC Onnuri Youth Ministry to provide youth teachers and to help graduating seniors transition into our ministry.
- Attend interdependent (ANC/ANCC) planning and staff meetings if scheduled.
- In light of our interdependence with ANC Onnuri, pastoral staff may be asked to help with all-church events such as VBS, Christmas service, etc.
- Assist in special projects such as missions, retreats, and seasonal events. Coordinate annual budget planning with staff and lay leaders.
Skills and Requirements
- Must attend or have attended an accredited graduate-level evangelical seminary.
- Must be willing to submit to and teach according to the doctrines of the reformed faith. All Nations Community Church is aligned with the Christian Reformed Church.
- The pastor must possess the marks of Gospel produced character outlined in Titus 1:5-9. Namely, to live a life above reproach in terms of speech, conduct, stewardship, and doctrine.
- Must be able to teach the Word of God with clarity and conviction.
Able to develop and train leaders within each ministry.
- Must be able to cast vision for and execute special events in the context of team ministry.
- Willing to submit to the directive leadership of the Council and the Lead Pastor.
- Must be proficient with or willing to learn to work with our ministry technologies. (Slack, Google Apps, Planning Center, Facebook, etc.)
- Base salary includes housing allowance designation for eligible pastors
- Additional benefits include a health reimbursement stipend for individual/family, 403b retirement plan, year-end tax support, and ministry reimbursements for vistitations, books, conferences and continuing education.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume in PDF form to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org