Ark Mission Church (AMC) is currently seeking a part-time youth pastor who has God’s calling to serve our youth ministry consisting of approximately 30 students from middle school to high school. We seek a pastor to proclaim Jesus Christ, teach scripture to our students, and encourage them to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
AMC is predominantly a Korean-American church, located in Carmichael, California (20mins from Sacramento, CA)
1. Primary responsibility: Minister to the youth.
2. Leading, preaching & discipling the students through Sunday worship, bible study, and occasional Friday/Saturday youth gatherings.
3. Organize annual ministry events such as summer/winter retreats, praise nights, etc.
4. Communicate & work with the Parent – Teacher Association.
5. Participate in certain church-wide events with the adult congregation.
1. Completed M.Div. or near completion from an accredited seminary.
2. A born-again Christian who continually loves Jesus and is committed to Reformed Theology and the doctrine of the Westminster Confession of Faith.
3. Able to love and serve the youth and families.
4. Previous experience in serving junior high & high school age students (preferred).
To apply, please send the following materials to the contact listed below.
1. Letter of interest/statement of faith/personal testimony
3. Ministry References: 2 references (name, email, and phone). 1 Pastoral ref from current church and 1 church member.
4. Sermon in Audio (MP3) or Video
5. Photo (Family Photo if married)
Jeffrey Yang (Youth Director): firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com