ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR PASTOR
1. Lead and preach in Sunday morning services and weekly bible studies and Wednesday evening prayer meetings.
2. Provide spiritual leadership and discipleship training to English Ministry (EM) congregation members and train small group leaders.
3. Provide pastoral counseling and visitations.
4. Lead in planning, executing and evaluating ministry events/programs throughout the year: retreats, community outreach and short and long-term mission projects.
1. Master of Divinity or equivalent from an accredited seminary.
2. Experience in English Ministry.
3. Possess calling to shepherd a multi-ethnic/multi-culture congregation.
4. Fluent in both written and spoken English.
2. Personal Testimony (Salvation and Call to Ministry).
3. Philosophy and vision statement for English Ministry and Missions/Outreach.
4. 2 samples of sermons via CD or web link, if available.
5. 2 Recommendation Letters and 2 ministry references contact information.
Salary Based on experience and education: Benefits and work allowances will also be provided (health insurance, moving, visitation, conferences, mission trips)
Application open until the position is filled
Senior deacon Leroy Griffin
Web site: augustakmc.org
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org