The Youth Pastor is responsible for providing leadership, oversight and implementation of the youth ministry at Beautiful Church, which includes teens from thirteen years old to the age of eighteen. The Youth Pastor will work with the Director of Education Ministries (DEM) for the goal of overseeing all ministries and events designed with the purpose of reaching and discipline teenagers in Christ. Primary leadership requirements are shepherding beyond Sunday, the recruitment, development and oversight of all youth ministry leaders and team members. The goal is to raise up a generation passionate to know Jesus, to live for Jesus and to make Jesus known to family, friends and the uttermost parts of the earth.
Visionary Responsibilities: Responsible for executing the vision of the Sr. Pastor as it relates to discipleship and spiritual growth plans for teens, special events and service opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee, approve and instruct administrative departments regarding announcements, program information, program inserts and other matters regarding the teen ministry.
2. Intentionally plan events and activities to celebrate, encourage and reward volunteers and participants involved in the teen ministry.
3. Function as a primary contact for leaders in the Teen Ministries to encourage, support and nurture volunteer teen ministry leaders and workers, to provide assistance, if needed, in resolving issues or concerns, and ensure all leaders are successfully meeting the goals and objectives outlined for their area of responsibility.
4. In the session with the DEM, prepare and administer the Teen budget while being careful to stay within the prescribed budgetary guidelines.
5. Provide weekly updates to the Senior Staff on the teen ministry.
6. Liaison for all teen Family Church systems and structure implemented by Beautiful Church Education staff.
7. Anticipate volunteer staffing needs, and continually research and recruit volunteers from our church membership to build a solid core of teen ministry workers, volunteers and systems.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
1. Must exhibit a strong commitment to personal spiritual growth
2. Fully embraces the vision, mission, and values of Beautiful Church
3. Bachelor’s Degree from Accredited Seminary Required
4. Master’s Degree from Accredited Bible College or Seminary Preferred
5. Must exhibit a continuous effort to develop and improve skills and knowledge
6. Must live a personal and private life exemplary of a mature Christian
The work schedule will be determined upon hire.
Interested and qualified individuals should send a cover letter, resume, sample message (MP3 or MP4), Personal Testimony, Calling to Ministry, 2 References Letter (One from Former Ministry) along with salary expectations electronically to email@example.com. Candidates who appear to be a good match for both Beautiful Church and this position from a preliminary review of qualifications and experience will be contacted for interviews and further candidating steps.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org