Bell Memorial United Methodist Church (남가주주님의교회) is seeking a part-time Youth Minister to lead our next generation youth ministry. Please send resumes to Hose Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our church address is 1747 S. Nogales St, Rowland Heights, CA. 91748
Bell Memorial UMC was founded one hundred years ago. We currently have a first-generation Korean congregation, non-Korean English congregation, 2nd generation young adult congregation (aka, Roots Community Church), and a healthy group of young children of all ages. We have a vision of fostering our 2nd generation congregation to eventually grow into a multi-ethnic mega-church by allowing autonomy with full support of the 1st-generation Korean congregation and its Senior Pastor.
For a brief job description and requirements, please see below.
We are seeking a part-time youth minister to provide comprehensive ministry to the currently-existing group of youths within the church. This minister shall organize, oversee all of the group’s services and activities, and train teachers. He/she shall be responsible and accountable to the Church through the Education Minister and ultimately to the Senior Pastor of the Church.
Responsibilities for this position include:
* Leading/organizing weekly services for our high school/junior high youth and children congregation(s), serving as a leader, mentor, role model, and growing the faith inside our church and reaching out to those in our community.
* Providing spiritual enrichment by organizing and having regular Bible study classes and other spiritual activities.
We seek a dynamic leader with the following qualifications:
* Dedicated Christian;
* Passion and love for the young ones;
* Desire and ability to bring others to Christ and to nurture the
growth of faith;
* Ability to recruit and organize volunteers in ministry;
* Relevant experiences;
* Good team player.
3. Compensation commensurate with experience and commitment, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com