Seeking a FT Youth Pastor!!! – Bethany Church, Wayne, NJ
Church: A growing church making a great impact in the communities to the Northern part of New Jersey. The church has 32 years of service history. This church is in a suburban setting about 20 miles from New York.
The Youth Ministry: A student ministries with 230 students weekly and a solid core of 40+ volunteer leaders.
The mission for this position:
Our Youth Minister will oversee our current ministry to youth (6th grade through 12th grade) and their families through leading, directing, and administrating our current youth ministry programs. The Youth Minister is also encouraged to evaluate, refine, and possibly expand our current ministry programs with the guidance of our Family Council, Pastoral staff, and church leadership.
The Minister to Youth will work with clergy and staff, current families, and the congregation to help youth (6th grade to 12th grade) become disciples of Jesus Christ. Using their gifts and graces for leadership and ministry, the Minister to Youth will increase the number of youth, families, and adult volunteer ministry servants who are active participants in the ministry programs. The Minister to Youth will offer timely and appropriate communication about the ministry program to participants, staff, church leadership, congregation, and community.
The right candidate will be creative, Spirit-led, and hold a broad knowledge of learning styles. The candidate will be able to communicate the Gospel to youth while raising up an adult leadership team. The right candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, knowledge and experience with budget planning and management, and an ability to raise up and lead new team members for youth ministries.
- shepherd and develop volunteer team members
- lead through relationship and building programmatic elements that are consistent with the values of the church
- inspire and equip through teaching and applying God’s Word
- Housing, Health insurance, Travel
- Calling for ministry, specially for Youth Group ministry
- Graduate or Graduate-to-be from a regular seminary, or an ordained pastor
- Experience in Youth Group ministry
- Fluent in English and American Culture
- No legal issue for employment
B. Documents for Submission
- Resume with Photo
- Personal Statement of Faith and Youth Ministry Vision
- Reference (Name, Email and Phone Number)
- Please submit to email@example.com
C. Due Dates
- Until the end of search for pastor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 973.694.3880 (Church office)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com