Bethany Korean Church of Dallas (ECO) is currently seeking a half-time youth pastor who can lead a group of middle and high school students. Average Sunday youth attendance is about 70.
- Have passion and heart for the youth
- Student or Graduate of ATS accredited seminary with MDiv/MACE (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1.5+ years of experience in Youth Ministry
- Fluent in English / Proficient in Korean (preferred but not required)
- Desire to serve in accordance with ECO polity & the reformed theology.
- Ordained or seeking ordination in the future
- Preaching gospel-centered sermons for Youth Sunday Worship
- Leading & Discipling the youth for weekly Friday “WoW” gathering (“Weekend of Worship”)
- Organizing annual ministry events, including but not limited to summer & winter retreats
- Partnering with PTA and providing resources for parents to disciple their children
– Submit the following to Pastor Joshua Kim via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resume (with picture of self / family photo if married)
- Written Biography (personal testimony, ministry experience & vision)
- Statement of Faith
- One Sermon in Audio (MP3) or Video via youtube/vimeo link
- Certificate of Ordination (if applicable)
Compensation: Salary of $30,000 per year
If you have further questions, please contact Pastor Joshua Kim via email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org