Bethel Korean Presbyterian Church (“Bethel”) is seeking a full time pastor for our middle and high school ministries.
Bethel was first established in 1979 in the metropolitan Baltimore area. Now located in Ellicott City, Maryland, Bethel is a unique Korean American church. Led by our Senior Pastor Rev. Daniel Shinjong Baeq, we are two congregations (Korean and English ministries) under one roof. Our middle school ministry is called God’s Loved Ones (GLO). Our high school ministry is called Bethel Youth Group (BYG). Altogether, GLO and BYG have about 150 students. For more information about Bethel, please visit http://www.bethelchurch.org/ for Korean ministry and www.hisway.org/ for English ministry.
We are seeking a pastor who is committed to serving God, who meets the Biblical qualifications of 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1, and who will faithfully proclaim Jesus Christ, teach the Bible, and make disciples of Christ. We are seeking a servant who meets the following minimum Qualifications:
- Committed calling for youth ministry.
- Completed M. Div. or near completion of the degree from an accredited seminary.
- Has minimum 3 years (full or part time) of ministry experience, youth ministry experience a plus.
- Committed to Reformed Theology and the doctrine of the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- Fluent in English, with speaking or understanding of Korean language a plus.
How to Apply:
Please request a Youth Pastor Application by email to: email@example.com.
For consideration, please submit the following APPLICATION PACKAGE:
- Completed Youth Pastor Application
- References: 5 references (name, email & cell phone) from any of the following categories: (i) Parishioner: someone you have ministered/discipled; (ii) Church servant: someone you have worked with; and (iii) Ministerial: a pastor you have worked with.
- Sermons: 3 sample sermons you preached to a congregation in MP3 or link format.
- Ordination papers, if applicable. (Preferably ordained or ordainable in reformed denomination.)
- Seminary Transcript
Where to Submit:
Please submit your completed APPLICATION PACKAGE to: (All Applications will be reviewed as they are received.)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Bethel Korean Presbyterian Church, 3165 St. Johns Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21042 (Attn: Jun Lee; Jonathan Ahn)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com