Bethel is seeking a full-time youth pastor who has God’s calling to serve our middle school ministry of over 70 students. We are seeking a servant who is committed to serve God in accordance with the Biblical teachings of the 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9. We seek a pastor to proclaim Jesus Christ, teach Bible to our children and make disciples of Christ with the following minimum qualifications:
- Committed calling for youth ministry.
Completed M.Div. or near completion of the degree from an accredited seminary.
Has minimum 3 years (full or part time) of ministry experience, youth ministry experience plus.
Committed to Reformed Theology and the doctrine of the Westminster Confession of Faith.
Fluent in English, and speaking or understanding of Korean language is plus.
For consideration, an applicant is requested to submit the following GLO Pastor Application Package:
- GLO Pastor Application Package – download from https://www.bethelchurch.org/applyglo2
- References: 3 references (name, email & cell phone) from any of the following categories: (i) Parishioner: someone you have ministered/disciple; (ii) Church servant: someone you have worked with; (iii) Ministerial: a pastor you have worked with.
- Sermons: 3 sample sermons you preached to a congregation in MP3 or link format.
- Ordination (if applicable)
- Seminary Transcript
Contact Information: Please submit your completed GLO Application Package to the following by May 18, 2019. All Applications will be reviewed as they are received:
Bethel Korean Presbyterian Church
3165 St. Johns Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21042
Attn: Jonathan Ahn
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com