Binnerri church of Dallas is looking for a youth Pastor who is called to serve junior and high school students. The position is for a Full-Time Pastor who will preach Sunday service, actively minister to the youth congregation during the week, and work closely with the Senior Pastor. Also, work with volunteers to contribute to Binnerri’s mission and objectives to serve Christ.
Title: Youth Ministry Pastor – Full-Time
The Youth Pastor is accountable to the KM Senior Pastor and the Session of Binnerri and will work alongside the EM pastor and EM members.
The youth Pastor shall:
– Preach during Sunday Worship
– Have oversight over all youth ministries
– Teach/Train Leaders
– Implement Discipleship
– Provide counseling and visitations for congregation members
– Take part in creating a community through fellowship and welcoming
– Monitor the health of the youth congregation
– Implement and carry out a vision for the ministry
– Work with the pastoral staff, the Session of the church and senior pastor
– Attend monthly Session meetings
– Master of Divinity from an accredited seminar
-Minimum of 3 years of related experience
– Eligible to work in the U.S.
– At least a 3-5 year commitment
– Korean language skills preferred but not required.
Salary, stipends, and benefits:
– Commensurate with experience
-Resume including statement of faith
-Cover letter including statement of faith and vision letter
-Recent sermon video and script
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org