Seeking a Youth Pastor or Leader from Bountiful Church
Bountiful Church is a Korean American Church, located in Martinsville, NJ. Our Youth Ministry currently has 14 students and is expected to grow gradually. More details can be found at our website. www.BountifulChurch.com
We are praying and seeking God’s direction in our search for a part-time Youth Pastor or leader who guides our youth to be transformed into disciples of Jesus Christ.
Part-Time youth Ministry
Ministry, teaching, and outreach efforts for the Youth Group Ministry (7th through 12th grade, ~14 students) with the aim of seeing students walk with Jesus.
- Lead Sunday Services, Bible study and activities. (preaching for youth group service)
- Provide discipleship training for students. (confirmation classes as needed)
- Develop/maintain open line of communication with students. (Needs to be from a Korean-American heritage without cultural or language barriers. Needs to have availability and leadership skills.)
- Coordinate special spiritual events. (retreats, missions, outreach, and other events)
- Most work allocated to Sunday service & Bible study and one weekday meeting/event. (Wednesday/Friday/Saturday)
- Born again Christian with healthy spiritual life.
- Currently enrolled student in an accredited seminary, or candidate who will go to seminary (in the near future).
- Possess the gift of preaching and teaching.
- Some teaching experience in Youth group.
- Passionate for and talented in digital ministry.
- Possess leadership with organizational and time management skills.
- Collaborative and relational.
- Self-motivated and creative challenger.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit the following items to BountifulUMC@gmail.com. 1) resume including 3 references, 2) personal statement of faith, and 3) philosophy of youth ministry.
To apply for this job email your details to BountifulUMC@gmail.com