Calvary English Chapel (CEC) is seeking a full-time Youth Pastor. CEC is located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago and belongs to the Korean American Presbyterian Church (KAPC).
To learn more about CEC, visit https://www.calvaryec.net/.
- Preach and teach the Bible.
- Prepare bible studies.
- Lead discipleship groups.
- Recruit and equip ministry volunteers.
- Coordinate youth activities throughout the year.
- Communicate and partner with youth parents.
- Work with fellow pastors and elders.
- Meet and visit students.
- Graduate from an accredited seminary with a Masters of Divinity degree.
- Agreement with the major tenets of the Westminster Confession of Faith.
- Ordained or pursuing ordination.
- 3+ years of experience with youth ministry
Benefits include health and dental insurance, ministry expense allowance, and continuing education allowance.
To apply, submit the following:
- Statement of faith (include any qualms with any parts of the Westminster Confession of Faith)
- Personal statement (family, background, and faith journey)
- 2 sermon samples (online link preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com