Church Description: A mid-size Korean-American church in Cerritos, CA. Church was started in 1984 with the vision for KCM (Korean-American Campus Mission). We are a gospel-driven, next-generation-focused, mission-directed community that celebrates the love and grace of Jesus Christ. The KM and EM are interdependent communities that grow toward God and toward each other.
Our Education Ministry is divided into 4 departments: toddler (0-2 yr.), kindergarten (3-5 yr.), elementary (1st gr.- 6th gr.), and youth (JH. and High) with strong parental support and excitement. We are currently looking for a pastor who will lead that elementary department.
Position: Pastor of Children’s Ministry (1st Grade to 6th Grade)
· Purpose Statement: to partner with parents and other church ministries to help the children Know, Love, & Follow Jesus Christ!
· Communicate, coordinate and partner with other pastoral and lay staff members in the church.
· Sunday worship, message, bible studies, teacher training preparation and leading.
· Annual events such as VBS, Christmas, Easter, Fall festivals etc…
· Loves the Lord and loves the children!
· A Seminarian (currently in school or have finished with master’s degree in theological studies)
· Experience working with children
Salary Information: Although it is a part-time position we are considerate of candidate’s current needs and situations.
How to Apply:
· Send your resume that includes reference info. We will contact you to set up an initial phone interview with the senior pastor. Send your materials to email@example.com
· If you have any media (youtube, mp3 etc) available that illustrates how you have ministered to children in the past, it may be helpful but not required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org