Chamsarang church in Hempstead, NY
We are seeking an energetic and engaging Christ-centered leader who can mentor, teach, and love our youth (grades 6-12) . This candidate will plan and implement creative programs of discipleship, worship, and mission for the youth of Chamsarang church to help them grow as vibrant followers of Jesus Christ. Please visit www.chamsarangny.com to learn more about our church community.
1. Design and oversee creative virtual Sunday worship/Bible study programming for both students and adults.
2. Implement programming to develop students’ spiritual growth, coordinating events including weekly Sunday gatherings, ongoing Bible studies, and volunteer training.
3. Subject to public health restrictions, create and coordinate meaningful special events, such as mission trips, retreats, and service projects.
4. Recruit, train, and oversee volunteers for youth programming, including volunteer counselors and teachers.
5. Build relationships with youth and their families through direct communication, including communicating regularly with youth, parents, and staff, utilizing social media, the church website, and other forums to advertise events and further the youth programming agenda.
6. Collaborate with other staff to minister to families through training, visitations, and combined worship experiences.
7. Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings.
8. Ensure that youth programs comply with church Safe Gatherings policies so as to create a safe environment for our youth.
9. Manage an annual budget for the ministry.
10. Perform other duties as may be required.
1. Active faith in Jesus Christ and a healthy lifestyle of discipleship.
2. Training and/or experience in youth ministry.
3. Ability to teach effectively and to inspire and lead by example.
4. Effective organization and communication skills (oral & written).
5. Must clear Safe Gatherings training and background check prior to beginning employment.
Status: Part-time, Sunday worship service $1500 – $1800 per month. / Half-time 3days, including Saturday and Sunday) $2500~$3000
* extra paid Job opportunity – summer school staff(teacher) / Korean School teacher
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Application Deadline: Open until filled
Applicants can contact Rev. Shin at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com