New Jersey Chodae Community Church at Norwood, New Jersey is currently seeking pastor position
Part-time or half time Pastor for the Junior High School Ministry to faithfully serve and minister.
New Jersey Chodae Community Church at Norwood, New Jersey is affiliated with The New Jersey Presbytery of the Korean Presbyterian Church Abroad.
Prepare and lead Sunday worship
Lead volunteer staff/teachers to prepare for Sunday worship
Preach weekly sermons in English
Organize yearly activities (Outings, Special Events, VBS, etc.)
Work with Next Gen pastoral staff for Church/Next Gen events
Other duties as assigned
Master’s Degree in Theological Studies (M. Div), or currently working to achieve M.Div. degree at accredited seminary
Bilingual in Korean/English (preferred)
Strong verbal/written communication skills
Heart to serve the children’s ministry. To care and nurture their faith. To help guide them in their walk of faith
Required Documents for Submission
1) Resume (including a photo of yourself and family information)
2) Personal testimony (including ministry experience and vision)
3) Confession of faith
4) M. Div. (accredited seminary) graduation certificate or certificate of enrollment
5) Letter of recommendation (submitted by recommender to: HR@njchodae.org)
6) Submit your application to: HR@njchodae.org
To apply for this job please visit njchodae.org.