1. Preach the Gospel to 9-12 graders for Sunday worship and Discipleship Training.
2. Exemplify the 4 Core Values of the Education Department: Clean, Safe, Fun, Well-Staffed.
3. Inspire and love High School volunteers and Small Group leaders in weekly meetings and regular fellowship outings.
4. Represent the High School Department and its interests at all church leadership meetings and serve as a liaison between the church leadership, High School department volunteers, and parents.
5. To assist and coordinate with the Education Department pastors in discovering, recruiting, and enlisting volunteer teachers and assistants for the department.
6. To work through Education Department Pastor to execute yearly teachings using Orange Curriculum and all departmental activities.
7. To prepare and request a department budget at the end of each year. To monitor spending of High School department volunteers and staff members with the aid of the Department Director. To make requests for equipment and space as needed through the Education Pastor or ED Administrative Pastor.
8. Other duties as assigned for Full-Time position status.
1. Must be fully devoted to God and to the church of Jesus Christ, and be committed to expressing that devotion to youth.
2. Presbyterian doctrine and conviction, with a Gospel-centered conviction.
3. Pray for students and volunteers each week.
4. Seminary or Bible College education is highly desired (or in school).
5. Have youth group ministry experience of at least 3 years, and at least 1 year as a youth pastor. Experience in a large Korean-American church context is preferred.
6. With ED Pastoral Team effort, able to organize and execute large-scale events such as bi-annual retreats, annual Unplugged Conference, Easter/Christmas Programs, and Fall Festival.
7. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, people management skills, and computer/tech skills.
1. Report to Education Department Pastor.
2. Work closely with all Education Department pastors, staff, and ministry teams. Must be a team player!
Full-Time Position 40 hours/week.
Position open until filled
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume and references to: email@example.com along with:
2 sermons recordings in English (youth sermon preferred) (digital format preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org