Church of the Beloved (Seattle) is a gospel-centered, mission-focused church that has a heart to reach our community and the next generation with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We are currently looking to hire a full time Youth Pastor, who has a heart and calling to serve the next generation to know and love God.
The responsibilities as the Youth Pastor include:
– Overseeing all aspects of the Youth Ministry.
– Discipling and mentoring our youth students, so that they can grow in their faith and love for God.
– Working alongside parents to help pursue this vision.
– Recruiting and training volunteers to serve in the youth ministry,.
– Preparing messages, Bible studies, small group material…as needed.
– Leading Sunday youth services, as well as mid-week gatherings for the youth.
– Working alongside our Lead Pastor and the Leadership Team in fulfilling our mission and vision.
Characteristics we are looking for include:
– Spiritual and emotional maturity
– Passion for the gospel and for the local church body.
– Vision and love for the next generation.
– Able to preach and teach the Word of God in relevant and relatable ways.
– Deeply relational, and is intentional in bringing people together.
– Works well in team settings- is humble and servant-hearted.
– Has excellent communication, organizational and planning skills.
– Bachelor’s degree is required.
– Master’s degree in a seminary is preferred.
– At least two years of experience in youth ministry is preferred.
$50,000-$70,000 (Actual salary will depend on education and experience.)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com