147 Youth Ministry – Part-Time Pastor Position
Location: 147 Youth Ministry of Korean Community Church and Cornerstone Church
147 Tenafly Road, Englewood, NJ 07631
Denomination: United Methodist Church
- BA or BS degree required; pursuing M.DIV preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of Youth Ministry experience
- Evidence of a strong devotional life and growth in a relationship with Jesus Christ
- Displays leadership qualities and also works well within teams
- Ability to connect with youth, young people, and their parents (conversational Korean is prefered
- Prepare and lead areas of youth ministry in collaboration with the 147 YG ministry team and serve alongside the leadership of the full-time youth pastor.
- Assist in equipping youth to lead worship on Sunday morning. Willingness to preach when requested, musical talent in leading praise, and ability to mentor is preferred.
- Help organize and teach youth small groups and Bible studies.
- Work with teachers to build weekly community groups.
- Engage with youth in service to the community, in evangelism to neighbors, and in active participation in world missions.
- Assist in the youth programming such as retreats (summer/winter), Confirmation and Baptism classes, and seasonal events such as Christmas, Easter, graduation, and other such yearly events.
- Contribute to discern the vision of the 147 Youth Group and to maintain the unity and coordination with Korean Community Church and Cornerstone Church
- Ministry/Work Resume or CV
- Personal statement of faith (testimony)
- 2 References (Personal and Ministry/Work)
Please submit inquires to
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com