147 Kids Children’s Pastor (2024) – Part-Time
Cornerstone Fellowship Church is a Christ-Centered non-denominational independent church that exists to build lives on the foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Our values are summed up in these three words: Relationships, Redemption, and Restoration. Cornerstone Fellowship Church is a predominantly Korean-American church in New Jersey and all our services are conducted in English. Our congregation is partnered with The Vine Church of NJ, which is a Korean-speaking congregation. One of the priorities for our partnership is to share our resources to support a joint Sunday School Education ministry (147 Ministries) to raise up the next generation of disciples of Jesus.
We are seeking an energetic part-time Children’s pastor for our Elementary School ministry called 147 Kids. We seek a pastor who is passionate about sharing their love of Jesus Christ with Sunday school families and children in a team ministry environment. The ministry entails the guiding and leading of worship for this age and assisting in all aspects of Sunday school including programming, volunteers, and events as further described below:
- Shepherd and Teach students
- Implement Year-Round Sunday School Curriculum
- Train, educate, and inspire teacher volunteers
- Actively evaluate classroom dynamics and improving interactions between teacher, student, and parents
- Directing weekly Children’s worship and Special annual Education events
- Prepare, lead, and preach Sunday Children’s messages
- Prepare, lead, and organize special Events – Easter, Christmas, Vacation Bible School, community service opportunities, etc.
- Communicate and Delegate opportunities to serve together to the rest of the church
- Email updates to parents
- Coordinate with Parent’s Group (PTA) on ways to serve together and prepare upcoming events
- Maintain and organize supplies
- Coordinate and Collaborate with other staff regarding ways to fulfill the church’s mission together
- Join monthly staff meetings and church council meetings
- Help coordinate special worships such as Easter, Christmas, Graduation/Moving-up Sundays, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, etc.
- Assist in guiding ministry transitions
- Birth to Elementary
- Elementary to Youth
- Will report to 147 Education Director
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Christian Education, Ministry, or a related field
- Graduate or student of an accredited seminary, preferred but not mandatory
- Bilingual, preferred – Korean and English
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in children’s and/or youth ministry or similar qualifying work experience
- Leadership skills necessary to administer Children’s ministry
- Effective communications skills (written and spoken) with volunteer Sunday school teachers, parents, and children
- Excellent organizational skills and creative
- Proficient with media and digital competencies
- Loves children and believes in discipling the next generation
Starting: $1600 monthly
Please email your resume with references along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Please send any questions to the above email.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.