About our Church:
We are Cross Life Community Church (CLCC), a predominantly Korean-American church, with nearly 100 members and located in Federal Way, Washington. CLCC is a closely-knit community of believers, drawing those in surrounding areas to come together to worship Jesus, make disciples, and to serve our community with His love. We are affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention and seeking a full-time lead pastor to discern God’s vision for our church and to see it realized through its members.
Lead pastor profile:
The Lead Pastor regularly articulates the envisioned future for CLCC, shapes church culture, and leads its members to see the vision realized. He has broad responsibility for the spiritual welfare of the church and leads humbly with the heart of a shepherd.
- Worship: Diligently prepares and provides Bible-based, life-transforming messages.
- Teaching: Has a heart for the Gospel and mentors individuals toward spiritual maturity. Oversees small group ministry, collaborating with the church leaders.
- Leadership: Models disciple-making, and fosters a church culture that values raising Christ followers. Meets regularly with church leaders, embraces team ministry style and fosters collaboration among the key church leaders. d. Communication: Takes initiative and is responsive to feedback. Has proven ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Pastoral Care: Visits church attendees in need of prayer and comfort. Cultivates an attitude of availability among church leaders and members.
- Evangelism/Outreach: Works with other pastoral staff and lay leaders to build an impactful ministry to reach and serve the lost.
Meets the character qualifications of an elder outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9. Models a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ, an active prayer life, and a sensitivity to the Holy Spirit’s leading. MDiv/ThM or equivalent from an accredited seminary.
If interested, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) resume 2) personal testimony 3) ministry philosophy 4) ministry references (three) 5) recent video/audio sermon hyperlinks (at least two)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com