DongSan Korean Reformed Church, a Reformed denominational church, located in Yonkers, NY, is seeking a part-time pastor with ministry experience for the English Ministry (EM) congregation. The EM has around 40 members in the congregation.
General Summary of Duties (Responsibilities)
- Prepare weekly sermons
- Pray for and counsel church members
- Work with the leadership team to plan events (retreats, outreach, missions, etc.)
- Equip and teach small group leaders
- Attend all necessary staff meetings
- Participate in all church activities
- Work together with the DongSan pastors and other church staff
- Gospel-centered preaching and teaching skills that align with Reformed theology
- Fluency in English with the ability to conduct worship services, to lead Bible studies and to provide spiritual counseling for young adults.
- A graduate of or currently enrolled in an accredited seminary M.Div. program.
- Bilingual (English/Korean)
- Prior experience in English Ministry in a Korean American Church
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Statement of Faith
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- 2 Sermon Recordings (audio and/or video)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com