Covenant Chapel (CC) is seeking a full-time English Ministry (EM) pastor to lead and shepherd its congregation. Located in Manchester, CT, Covenant Chapel consists of about 60 people, and is under the umbrella of the Korean Ministry (KM) of First Korean Presbyterian Church (FKPC) of Greater Hartford which consists of about 250 people. CC’s demographic is made up of mostly young families, young adults, and college/graduate students with most members who are of 1.5 or second generation Asian American descent.
• Leading the English Ministry to continually grow and mature in the Gospel
• Preparing and delivering weekly scripture-based sermons (Sundays)
• Praying for and counseling of members
• Working with leadership team to plan events (retreats, outreach, missions)
• Preparing for and leading weekly small group meetings
• Overseeing CC’s college weekly fellowship
• Bridging relationship with KM, involvement in staff meetings
• Ordained with a Reformed and Presbyterian background.
• A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary.
• Gospel-centered teaching and theology.
• Several years of English ministry experience.
• Fluency in English.
• Ability to communicate in Korean.
To Apply: Please submit the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
2. Statement of faith
3. Philosophy/vision of ministry
4. 2 or more sermon messages (audio or video)
5. 3 references
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com