Emmanuel Presbyterian Church (“EPC”) is seeking a Youth Ministry Pastor (Full-time) to join our church. EPC is located in the heart of Silicon Valley and belongs to the Korean American Presbyterian Church (KAPC). By God’s grace, we just celebrated our 41st year of faithful gospel ministry.
To find out more about our church’s Youth Ministry, please visit this page (https://www.epcministry.org/youth).
- Reports to Senior Pastor, the Session, and the Education Department Pastor
- Serves as a member of the pastoral team along with Education Department elder, Youth Ministry team (one other full-time pastor, two coordinators, and ministry deacon), and other pastors in Education Department, teachers, and parents
- Oversees and leads Middle School Ministry (6th-8th grade)
- Assist in organizing, leading, and preaching for Youth Ministry worship services (10 AM and 12 PM).
- Create, develop, and implement ministry curriculum along with High School pastor
- Coordinate events (retreat, mission etc) throughout the year
- Recruit and train for all ministry volunteers
- Partner with parents by providing guidance, support, and care for them to raise their children in the Lord
- Attend church events and weekly pastoral meetings
- Legally able to work in the US
- Graduated from accredited seminary or scheduled to graduate in Summer of 2021
- Calling to nurture the next generation and support their families in the context of church
- Godly characters and values to be a member of our pastoral staff
- Commitment to EPC’s beliefs, vision, and ministry philosophy
- Fluent in English, awareness and competence in the Korean language and culture preferred
- Curriculum Vitae (Please include a picture of yourself or family)
- Testimony (Family, background, ministry experiences)
- Statement of faith
- 2 samples of sermon (online link preferred)
- 2-3 References (contact info only)
Please send all required materials to “email@example.com”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org