Our church, Emmanuel Presbyterian Church (“EPC”), is seeking a Youth Ministry Pastor (Full-time Position) who will join our church. EPC is located in the heart of Silicon Valley and belongs to Korean American Presbyterian Church (KAPC). By God’s grace, we just celebrated our 40th year of faithful gospel ministry.
- Reports to Senior Pastor and Session
- Serves as a pastoral team member, along with Education Department elder, Youth Ministry team (one full-time pastor, two coordinators, and ministry deacon), and minister with other pastors in Education Department, teachers, and parents
- Full-time position
- Oversees and leads Middle School Ministry (6th-8th grade)
- Assist in organizing, leading, and preaching for Youth Ministry worship services (10 AM and 11:45 AM).
- Create, develop, and implement ministry curriculum along with High School pastor that will serve teenagers to grow as Christians
- Coordinate events throughout the year
- Recruit and train for all ministry volunteers
Partner with parents by providing guidance, support, and care for them to raise their children in the Lord
Attend church events and weekly pastoral meetings
- Graduated from accredited seminary or scheduled to graduate in December 2020
- Legally able to work in the US
- Calling to nurture the next generation and support their families in the context of church
- Godly characters and values to be a member of our pastoral staff
- Commitment to EPC’s beliefs, vision, and ministry philosophy
- Fluent in English, awareness and competence in the Korean language and culture preferred
- Curriculum Vitae (Please include a picture of yourself or family)
- Testimony (Family, background, ministry experiences)
- Statement of faith
- 2 samples of sermon (online link preferred)
- References (contact info only)
Please submit the requirements at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org