Eunhye Korean Presbyterian Church (EKPC) of the greater Indianapolis area seeks a FULL-TIME English Ministry pastor to preach, teach, and build up their English-speaking congregation. Our English Ministry includes both youths and adults.
EKPC belongs to the denomination of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA) and upholds the fundamental tenets of the reformed faith.
We have a rich, diverse community of both English and Korean speaking believers who are excited to see what God will do, not only in our next generation but across various ethnicities.
To learn more about our church, please visit www.ekpc.org or www.graceindy.org
- Master of Divinity degree or higher from an accredited seminary
- Ordained in a reformed/Presbyterian denomination (or committed to be ordained in the PCA denomination in the near future)
- Fluent in English
- Previous EM experience (preferred but not required)
- Lead weekly Sunday service
- Lead weekly discipleship/Bible study class (for both youths and adult members)
- Conduct pastoral duties (counseling, visitation, mentoring, etc.)
- Work closely with the Senior Pastor and the leaders of the church to align ministry agendas and various programs with EKPC’s vision and goals
- Conduct membership and baptism/confirmation class
- Not limited to above, be flexible and willing to take on new responsibilities and challenges as they arise
To apply for this position, please provide the following via email to email@example.com
- Personal statement of faith
- Resume including 2 references (at least 1 pastoral) with recommendation letters and contact information
- Copy of relevant seminary degree(s) and certificate of ordination (if applicable)
- Two recent sermon videos or audio files (it can be a website link)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org