Flower Mound Korean Church in Flower Mound, TX seeks a part-time Youth Pastor to shepherd and teach our youth members (6-12th grade).
• Must have a clear testimony to being saved, and a sanctifying and growing relationship with God.
• Must demonstrate calling to youth ministry and have a passion for youth.
• Currently enrolled as a student or has completed theological training at an accredited seminary or bible college.
• Korean language skills preferred, but not required.
• U.S. citizen/permanent resident or eligible to legally work in the U.S.
2. Roles and Responsibilities
1) Youth Worship & Gathering
• Preside over Sunday worship service and preach God’s word weekly.
• Plan, prepare and lead youth Friday night gatherings.
(e.g., Bible study, Apologetic class, monthly youth fellowship night, and prayer time).
2) Youth Events
• Plan, coordinate, and execute ministry events:
– Summer mission trip (World Changers)
– Winter Retreat, Spring and Summer Lock-Ins
– Evangelism & Serving our community
– Fundraising events
– Annual Senior trip
– Youth Saturday Early Morning Prayer, etc.
• Create new activities or events as needed to accomplish the vision and mission of
the youth group.
3) Training and Guidance
• Train and guide Bible study teachers to be equipped with God’s Word.
• Lead monthly Bible study teachers meeting.
• Train and guide youth serving teams (e.g., praise team, event team, and welcome
team) to serve the youth ministry.
• Communicate effectively with PTA, parents, and youth students with special needs/
• Mentor/disciple youth students when applicable.
(e.g., discipleship group or individual discipleship).
• Provide counseling and spiritual direction to youth on an individual basis.
• Provide students and parents with ongoing activities, ministry plans and
events in a way that encourages involvement.
• Participate in monthly pastoral staff meetings.
• Other duties as required and requested by the church.
3. How to apply:
For consideration, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Resume (Picture should be attached)
• Introduction Letter (Life background, Strengths/Weaknesses, Ministry experiences and ministry vision)
• Statement of Faith (including salvation testimony)
• 2 Reference Letters (1 from former ministry)
• Links to 2 sermon videos
• Enrollment Verification Letter or Graduation Certificate from Bible College/Seminary
• If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Deacon Jun Park or P. Johnny Kim.
Note: all submitted documents will not be returned.
We are accepting applications from interested candidates until the position is filled.
4. Salary and benefits:
• $1500 (Monthly)
5. Church Information:
• Flower Mound Korean Church
• Address: 200 Flower Mound Rd. Flower Mound, TX 75028
• Church Website: www.fmkchurch.com (Email: email@example.com)
• Phone: 940-368-3608 (Deacon Jun); 214-430-6300 (P. Johnny)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org