Fullerton Presbyterian Church (훌러톤 장로교회) is seeking a part-time Children’s Ministry (1stgrade – 6th grade) pastor/director to lead, train, and nurture children to grow in their relationship to Christ.
General Summary of Responsibilities
· Provide spiritual leadership and direction for the Children’s Ministry programs.
· Plan/Coordinate/Oversee all programming and ministry for CM, including Sunday worship, Wednesday night gathering, VBS, special events, and etc.
· Provide pastoral care and support to students, families, and staff.
· Profess faith in the Lord God and spend regular time reading and studying His Word and talking and listening to God.
· Pursue a maturing relationship with Jesus Christ and to set a Christ-like example in word and action for the children, teachers, and parents.
· B.A. or B.S. Degree. Education and Seminary training preferred.
· Proficient in English (bilingual preferred).
To Apply: Please submit the requirements below to email@example.com.
2. Philosophy / Vision of ministry
3. 1 sermon message (audio or video) upon request
4. 1 Reference
Fullerton Presbyterian Church
511 S. Brookhurst Rd.
Fullerton, CA 92833
Please contact Dae Kim (657-900-6145) for any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org