Fullerton Presbyterian Church (FPC) is seeking a part-time Children’s Ministry Department pastor to lead, shepherd, and grow its education department in accordance with our church vision. Located in Fullerton, California, FPC children’s ministry consists of about 15-25 children (1st grade – 6th grade).
General Summary of Duites/responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic plan for the Children Ministry in alignment with the church’s mission, vision, value, and strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction for the Children Ministry programs
- Provide a dynamic, fun, and engaging learning environment for children and families.
- Plan/Coordinate/Oversee all programming and ministry for Children ages from 1st -6th grade, including Sunday worships, Wednesday nights, summer programs, special events, etc.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and their families.
- Any duties asked by the senior pastors.
- Love for children and families
- Committed Christ-follower who feels a call by God
- Graduated (enrolled in) from an accredited seminary
- Children’s Ministry experience
- Bilingual (English & Korean) prefer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com