Description: Good Shepherd Presbyterian Church (GSPC) is East of Los Angeles in the city of Chino Hills. We are searching for a part-time pastor to shepherd our Elementary (grades 1-5) department. We are searching for a shepherd who will love, model, and teach our young children toward our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a part-time position for Friday evening Awana and Sunday Worship and Bible Study. There is currently a staff of 12.
1. Currently enrolled, or graduated from a Bible college or theology program at an accredited seminary. Verification WILL BE requested prior to hiring.
2. Fluency in English. Fluency in Korean is not necessary but this position requires at least some ability to communicate with Korean parents.
3. Previous children’s ministry experience preferred but we will consider all applications.
4. Must have a family-centered ministry mindset, as parents are a crucial part of the ministry.
* If you feel GSPC would be a good fit for you, please email or mail a resume with picture (with family if applicable) and letter of introduction.
*Please include 2 letters of recommendation. (preferably direct supervising pastors and/or church leaders that know you well in the ministry context). The format should be a simple letter that describes your ministry experience and relationship to people. The letter (in English) MUST come directly to GSPC email or US mail (GSPC c/o pc, 2600 Grand Ave, Chino Hills Ca 91709
*Please send by mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com