Part-Time Ministry Opening – Director of College Ministry
Grace Redeemer Church
12413 195TH ST. Cerritos, CA 90706 | www.grc.church
Seeking to become disciples transformed by the gospel to make disciples
Grace Redeemer Church is an evangelical, non-denominational English speaking, independent church in Cerritos, California. We shared the same church facility with our mother church, Cerritos Mission Church. We have a “partnering” relationship with Cerritos Mission Church. GRC established their independent status as a church on January, 2020. Our average Sunday adult attendance is 50+.
Further the vision of the church by leading and shepherding the growing college ministry of 10-15 students.
- Provide direction, vision, and strategic development of all aspects of the college ministry
- Oversee all programming for the college ministry
- Create opportunities for college students to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ and to be a gospel witness in the world
- Develop new leaders from among the college ministry.
- Build relationships among volunteer leaders/staff and students that lead to discipleship
- Develop and enforce policies necessary in maintaining a safe ministry environment
- Participate as a vital member of the staff team under the supervision of the Senior Pastor
- Other responsibilities assigned at the discretion of the Senior Pastor
- Connect college students to the overall direction of the church (mission, membership, etc.)
- Complete personal gospel mentorship through Serge (https://serge.org/mentoring/mentored-sonship-2)
- Complete membership class when offered at church
- A love for God and His Word
- Character that is above reproach
- Clear calling for college ministry
- Gospel-centered passion to see college students come to know, love, and follow Jesus
- Teachable team player with healthy interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Current Seminary student or Seminary education preferred.
- Alignment with the church’s statement of faith, purposes, vision, and values
- Submit to and pass a background check
$1500 (15-20 hours a week)
Ideally to start July, 2020 (negotiable)
Please send your resume, photo and other pertinent info to David Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com