Han Moory Church in Bergen County, New Jersey is a Korean-American church founded in 1988. The church has focused on next generations since its beginning, and our Lord has sent more than 200 kids to our church. At this time, the church has four education departments: Nursery (0-2 year-old), Kindergarten (3-5 year-old), Elementary (1-6 grades), and Youth Group (7-12 grades). Over the last couple of years, both Elementary Group and Youth Group increased significantly, and the church plans to reorganize Elementary Group and Youth Group into 3 groups: Elementary (1-5 grades), and Junior High Group (6-8 grades), and Senior High Group (9-12 grades). Please visit the website link below to find more information about our ministry and our church. (www.hanmoory.org & www.gloriousones.com)
Han Moory is looking for Junior High Group pastor who can provide spiritual development, staff training and work seamlessly with our children’s and youth ministries. This position will start out at part-time, but will increase it to half-time based on the development of the ministry.
Responsibilities of the youth pastor (6th-8th) would include but not limited to:
· Leading Youth group meetings on a regular basis weekly
· Providing pastoral care, leadership, and guidance to individuals in Youth Group
· Leading and training teachers for Youth Bible Studies
· Planning and leading full cycle of Youth retreats
· Preparing and giving sermons to Youth Group as needed
· Planning, organizing, and leading Youth service projects, mission trips, and other special events
· Identifying gifts and talents of Youth individuals and guiding/advocating for each individual in their own spiritual journey and maturity
• Currently attending or graduate of MDiv (Master of Divinity)
• Experience in a youth and/or children’s ministry role
If interested, please submit the following:
2. Cover letter of introduction with personal Statement of Faith/Testimony
3. References (please provide reference name, position, phone & email) 2 references.
Please submit the above documents to: Rev. John S. Park at firstname.lastname@example.org for a review within our search committee.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com