· Direct Youth Group worships and activities.
· Lead Friday Youth Group Bible Study.
· Coordinate, manage and implement the youth group programs, including worship services, music and fellowships.
· Actively communicate with the parents’ group and ask for support.
· Meet regularly with the Senior Pastor and keep other Associate pastors informed of any family/youth concerns, as well as, receive feedback.
· Coordinate Winter Retreat.
· Must have confessed and be committed as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
· Enrolled in or have completed M.Div. from an ATS accredited seminary.
· Have a passion for youth ministry and strong relational skills with youth.
· A bilingual in Korean and English a plus.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience working with youth (6th grade to 12th grade) is desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com