Hawaii Central Presbyterian Church – Living Stones English Ministry
EM Pastor Position “at a Glance”
Hawaii Central Presbyterian Church (PCA), located in Manoa Valley in Honolulu, is seeking a full-time English Ministry pastor to teach, guide, and shepherd Living Stones EM (the English-language Ministry of HCPC) and HCPC’s youth group. We are a growing group with around 30 official members and a Sunday worship attendance of around 50-60. In addition, the youth group is around 30 youth students ranging from 6th grade to 12th grade.
Living Stones, as it currently stands, has been under the care of the KM session in conjunction with EM leadership/volunteers. We are seeking a candidate who is simultaneously able to report to the KM session and receive input from the EM Administration Team for the direction and vision of the group. The KM wishes to work with a candidate who would take the EM into a full-fledged independent congregation. To help you discern if this is a ministry position suitable to your gifts and calling, please see the requirements and qualifications below.
– weekly preaching
– attend weekly staff meetings
– coordinate and plan with the EM Admin Team
– plan retreats and other scheduled activities
– lead weekly Friday Night Bible Studies (FNBS) for youth
– regularly communicate with current PTA
– recruit, train, and lead a volunteer youth staff (currently seven volunteers)
– willing to perform other duties as needs arise
– bilingual (Korean and English) is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.
Husband-wife ministry team is welcome. If the wife is qualified and leads the youth group, additional remuneration is available.
Required To Apply:
– cover letter
– resume/CV with photo and two references – one professional, one personal
– links to two sermons
Send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
– websites: KM – www.hawaiicpc.org
EM – www.livingstonesem.com
– social media – Instagram – @hcpclivingstonesem
Facebook – HCPC Living Stones EM
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com