Inland EM is a multi-generational congregation, part of Inland Church (Inland Korean Presbyterian Church – PCA) located in Pomona, CA. Our ministry is a loving community that gathers together for worship, prayer, fellowship, and reaching out through local ministries and global missions.
We are seeking a College Pastor (Assistant Pastor), who will be part of a growing, dynamic team ministry with the focus of discipling College age members and students. This position requires good communication skills (verbal and written), ability to lead weekly Bible studies, organize fellowship events, and willingness to outreach to local colleges (Campus Outreach).
1) Have a passion and heart for our College Ministry
2) Fluent in English/Proficient in Korean (preferred but not required)
3) Currently enrolled or graduated from Bible college/seminary, or M.Div. candidate or graduate.
4) Youth/College Ministry experience preferred
5) Strong organizational and administrative skills and working knowledge of MS Office Suite/Google Drive, etc.
6) Legally qualified to work in the United States
7) Understands, receives and adopts the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Larger Catechism, and the Shorter Catechisms as adopted by the PCA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1) Help facilitate weekly Sunday worship services and administration of sacraments
2) Organize and lead weekly bible studies and outreach to local college campuses
3) Plan and organize annual College and ministry-wide retreats
3) Conduct ministry care for our College age members (counseling, visitation, fellowship, etc.)
4) Work with the Lead Pastor and leaders to plan, execute, and oversee various ministry programs and teams
5) Participate in the administration of ministry affairs and joint services
6) All other duties expected of a pastoral staff member
Application Requirements: (Please submit the following)
1) Resume (picture of self), certificate of a degree, or enrollment verification letter)
2) Summary/ Introduction of yourself (including family members)
3) Testimonial statements of affirmation and/or confession
4) 1 video of worship service/sermon (if applicable)
5) 2 recommendation letters and/or 2 ministry references
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org