Inland EM is looking for a full-time Lead Pastor for the English Ministry of Inland Church (PCA). Inland EM is the English Ministry of Inland Church in Pomona, California. We are excited to take part in God’s work in Inland EM with a new Lead Pastor.
We are in the early stages of discussions with KM concerning independence and are financially independent from KM. The lead pastor will be working with a group of lay leaders/deacons to shepherd the congregation.
The salary package for the position will be around $75,000 to $90,000 per year, commensurate on experience and qualifications (includes housing and auto
allowances, pension, and medical insurance).
1. Master of Divinity or higher
2. Must be ordained in PCA or able to transfer to PCA
3. Abides by Reformed Presbyterian Theology
4. Biblical, gospel preaching
5. Ability to collaborate with the KM (Korean Ministry) leaders of Inland Church
6. Previous experience as lead pastor preferred
1. Preside over and organize Sunday services
2. Preach sermons for two Sunday services
3. Minister to the congregation through prayer and biblical counseling
4. Disciple, lead, and teach the lay leadership to effectively shepherd the congregation
5. Lead a deep, consistent personal devotional life of bible reading and prayer
1. Resume / CV
2. Brief biography about yourself
3. Ministry Philosophy
4. (2) sermon videos of your most recent preaching and (1) sermon video of your choice
5. 2 or 3 References
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org