Journey of Faith, an SBTC affiliated church located in Farmers Branch, TX, is searching for a Children’s Ministry Director.
Job Title: Journey Kids (Children’s Ministry) Director
Location: 2002 Academy Ln. Suite #110, Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Job Type: Part Time (10-15 hr/week)
Supervisor: Lead Pastor
The primary function of the Children’s Ministry Director is to manage and lead programs that minister to elementary age children and their families by way of activities, education and counseling.
- Christian with a servant’s heart for elementary age children
- Love for families
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build and lead volunteer teams
- Genuine passion for the Gospel and works well in a team setting
- Choose and prepare age-appropriate curriculum for children’s service, small group bible study and discipleship programs
- Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth
- Plan, lead and orchestrate all aspects of the Journey Kids service (Sunday morning) for Kindergarten through 5th grade
- Administer Journey Kids small group bible study (Sunday morning) through volunteer teachers
- Plan and oversee special events such as Easter programs, VBS, Fall Retreat, etc.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteer teachers
- Pray for the children, families and volunteers regularly
- Participate in pastoral staff meetings for guidance and planning
- Stewardship over an annual budget
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com