Joy Christian Fellowship (JCF) is a two-site church with locations in Englewood, New Jersey and Manhattan, New York. This Senior Pastor position will be primarily to shepherd and lead the Englewood congregation with support of the Council of Elders. Joy Manhattan runs mostly as an independent church, following the philosophies and values of JCF.
Joy Englewood is a nondenominational church (formerly KPCA) with approximately 250 adults and 150 children. Currently, 90% of congregants are second-generation Korean Americans. Please see our Opportunity Profile for additional information or visit the church website at www.joychurch.com.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- Master’s degree in theological studies (M. Div. or higher degree) from an accredited seminary
- 3 years of pastoral experience leading/ministering to an adult congregation with a preference in a church of similar or larger size
- Experience managing and leading a multi-pastoral staff is desirable
- Strong organizational, management, and communication skills
- Set vision and lead Joy Englewood congregation
- Regularly preach at Sunday worship service
- Equip leaders through discipleship and mentorship
- Provide pastoral care including regular visitations to congregation members
- Conduct/attend regular meetings with elders, church staff and lay leaders
- Oversee, train and develop 7 pastors and church staffs
- $100,000-$120,000 (Commensurate with experience with health and dental insurance benefits)
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter – self introduction and why you are interested in this position
- Resume/CV – ministry experience, educational background and at least 3 references
- Doctrinal Statement – 1- to 4-page summary of your theological views on core doctrines
- Brief Philosophy of Pastoral Ministry – 1- to 2-page summary of your philosophy and practice of pastoral ministry
- Testimony – 1-page narrative of your salvation testimony
- 2 Sermons – including a sermon outline and a video or audio recording of recent sermons (or a link to a host site if the files are too large)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com