Position: 4-6 Gr. Children’s Pastor
Department: Promiseland (Children’s ministry)
The children’s ministry pastor will lead the 4-6 gr. ministry and Awana ministry. The pastor will encourage, help, and disciple the children in order to form a strong foundation of the Christian faith. The children’s ministry pastor will also work alongside other children’s ministry pastors for Promiseland-wide events such as Fall Family Festival and VBS. An ideal candidate should be a team player, compassionate, and have a heart for the next generation.
· Preach and teach for the 4-6 gr. ministry and the Awana ministry.
· Provide pastoral care to children and their families through counseling and visitations.
· Recruit, train, and lead volunteers to support the 4-6 gr. ministry.
· Attend yearly Awana teacher training
· Prepare and lead 4-6 gr. events (Preparing for Adolescence, Winter Lock-In, Monthly Large-group Activities, etc.)
· Prepare teaching aid material to small group teachers using yearly curriculums.
· Lead monthly teacher meetings for the 4-6 gr. ministry and Awana ministry.
· Work alongside other Promiseland pastors and administrative staff for major events such as Fall Family Festival, VBS, etc.
· Graduated from an accredited seminary with an M.Div.
· Bilingual in Korean and English preferred.
· Receive and adopt the Westminster Standards per PCA requirements.
· Approve the form of government and discipline of PCA Characteristics.
· Exude qualities of Titus 1:6-9 and 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
· A committed and mature follower of Christ Jesus with a deep and consistent life devoted to prayer and God’s Word.
How to Apply:
Please prepare and send the following information to email@example.com
1. Cover Letter and Resume
2. Copy off Seminary Diploma(s) and ordination certification (if applicable)
3. Three references:
a. Two pastoral; one lay member
b. Please email to above email with your name in the subject line
4. Two sermon samples (video)
5. Personal Testimony
6. Statement of Faith
7. Philosophy of Ministry
· Commensurate with experience.
· Health, dental, housing allowance, auto allowance, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org