Korean Central Presbyterian Church of Cleveland (KCPC) is seeking a part-time or English Ministry College Director.
While we are an integrated congregation, we are looking for an individual who will minister primarily to our growing population of college students. The individual will have the opportunity to preach once a quarter. The EM College Director will be serving under the leadership of our EM pastor with a focus on UG and graduate students. The main purpose is to train and grow the individual and to meet the ministering needs of our church.
- Direct and oversee the EM College ministry. Lead EM College leadership team for spiritual growth.
- Lead/facilitate Wednesday Night Bible Studies.
- Plan and lead events such as annual retreat, lock-ins, and campus outreach.
- Provide counseling to the EM members when appropriate.
- Preach approximately once a quarter.
- Work closely with the leadership of KCPC for the EM ministry.
1. Should currently be enrolled in or graduated with a M. Div from an accredited seminary. May be flexible on degree program if applying as the Interim EM College Director.
2. Strong leadership skills with evangelical mindset that include discipleship, organizational skills and flexibility to work with diverse members and group.
3. Passion and vision for campus-centered ministry.
4. Must be proficient in speaking English.
2. Verification of Seminary Degree (M. Div) or Enrollment & Certificate of Ordination, *if applying for the interim position – verification of Bachelor’s degree.
3. Personal Vision Statement and how this would impact our ministry (one page)
Commensurate with experience. To be discussed during interview.
Submission of materials:
Please direct all submissions to the KCPC EM Director Search Committee at: EM.firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be accepting applications until the position is filled. If you have any questions, please contact Elder Phil Kim at the email above.
To apply for this job please visit www.clevelandkcpcem.org.