Korean Church at Cornell University (KCC) is a group of believers in Jesus Christ, who meet on the campus of Cornell University. KCC is seeking a part-time English ministry (Emmaus Road) pastor with passion for campus ministry to shepherd English-speaking members (mostly undergraduate and graduate students of Cornell University).
1. Lead and preach sermons for every Sunday EM service
2. Direct and oversee the English Ministry. Lead EM leadership team for spiritual growth
3. Teach and train the English congregation to apply Christian faith in daily life according to the biblical principles
4. Provide counseling to the EM members when appropriate.
5. Plan and lead events such as annual retreat and campus outreach
6. Work closely with the leadership of KCC for the EM ministry.
■ Required Qualifications
1. Currently enrolled in or graduated with a M. Div from an accredited seminary
2. Strong leadership skills with evangelical mindset that include discipleship, organizational skills and flexibility to work with diverse members and group
3. Passion and vision for campus-centered ministry
4. Must be proficient in speaking English
5. Long term commitment and desire to grow with KCC
2. Verification of Seminary Degree (M. Div) or Enrollment
3. One sample sermon (online upload, CD, DVD or alike)
4. Philosophy and vision for ministry (one page)
Commensurate with experience. To be discussed during interview. To support travel and accommodation expenses separately if needed. KCC will be open to future full-time recruitment for the position depending on candidate’s commitment and vision for the campus ministry
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org