Korean Church at Cornell (KCC) is a group of believers in Jesus Christ, who meet on the campus of Cornell University. KCC is seeking a part-time Youth pastor with passion and heart for next generation ministry.
1. Lead and preach sermons for every Sunday youth service (high school/junior high students)
2. Provide regular bible study and other activities to encourage faith and spiritual bond within the ministry
3. Provide counseling to the members when appropriate.
4. Plan and lead events such as annual retreat and community outreach
5. Work closely with the leadership of KCC and Sunday School team for the church education ministry.
■ Required Qualifications
1. Currently enrolled in or graduated with a M. Div from an accredited seminary or Christian education
2. Passion and vision for youth ministry
3. Must be proficient in speaking English
4. Long term commitment and desire to grow with KCC
2. Verification of Seminary Degree (M. Div) or Enrollment
3. One sample sermon (online upload, CD, DVD or alike)
4. Philosophy and vision for ministry (one page)
Commensurate with experience. To be discussed during interview. To support travel and accommodation expenses separately if needed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org