Korean Church of Knoxville (KCK), a vibrant and dynamic church located in East Tennessee, is seeking a part time Children Ministry’s (CM) Director who has a passion to spiritually guide and lead our children. CM Director will create an environment where kids grow closer to Jesus Christ and lead them into a dynamic relationship with Christ.
CM Director, a bilingual in Korean and English (preferred), must be someone who has a passion for God, with a love for the children.
To learn more about our church, visit http://www.knoxkoreanchurch.org.
· Leads Children (Kinder thru 5thgrades) Sunday Worship Service
· Provides direction and guidance to Church School teachers and volunteers
· Creates/organizes children curriculum and update any proposed changes made to curricula to Session
· Organizes the teachers’ training and development
· Organizes and directs special events such as Easter Program, Summer Camp (VBS), Christmas Program, field trips, etc.
· Prepares and recommends CM budget to Session
· Prepares the Church School’s Annual Report
· Works closely with CM Administrator in carrying out Church School missions
· Provides spiritual encouragements and supports to CM teachers, volunteers, and parents
· Lead volunteer teams to minister as well through excellent planning, communication, training and vision casting.
· Reports directly to the senior Pastor
To apply for this position, submit the following via e-mail to email@example.com
✓ Resume, including personnel statement of faith, recommendation letters
✓ Bachelor’s degree in Christian Ed. or related field preferred
✓ 3+ years of experience in Christian education and/or children’s ministry is plus
✓ Certifiedcopy of Diploma
✓ Compensation: commensurate with experience
CM Director Search Committee
Korean Church of Knoxville
108 Farlow Drive
Knoxville, TN 37934
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org