Seeking EM Youth Pastor (Full-Time)
Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta (KCPC) is located in Duluth, Georgia, which is 40 minutes from Atlanta. KCPC was founded in 1977 and is a member of Presbytery of Greater Atlanta of PCUSA. (To learn more about our church, visit http://www.yunhap.org.)
KCPC is looking for a full-time pastor who has a heart to serve the English Youth ministry that consists of about 150 students.
· Belong to PCUSA denomination or eligible to join
· A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary
· Korean language skills preferred but not required.
· Eligible to work in the U.S.
· At least 2 years of experience in EM ministry.
· Able to stay minimum 3 years
· Work together with pastoral staff
Ø Job Responsibilities:
· Establish annual goals, objectives and plans to implement EM Youth strategies.
· Plan and oversee all youth activities and programs as needed.
· Lead and preach weekly Sunday worship service, with a primary focus on Sunday EM Youth services.
· Teach/Train volunteer leaders
· Outreach/Overseas (Summer) Mission
Ø Application Requirements: Send required documents to the following mailing address or email.
· Proof of Degree
· Resume (with photo)
· Cover letter of introduction with Personal Statement of Faith and Vision
· 2 Reference letters (including most recent experience)
· Recent sermon web-link or audio file
ø All documents will not be returned.
· Salary: $48,000 ~ $52,000 / Year
· Others: Monthly stipend for Cell Phone
Ø Deadline of Submission: May 31, 2020 (Candidate reviews will be done on first come first serve basis)
Ø Submission and Contact:
Rev. Seok Hoon Seo (Tel: 404-704-5860)
Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
PO Box 956067, Duluth, GA 30095
(2534 Duluth Hwy, Duluth, GA 30097)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org