Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta (KCPC) is located in Duluth, Georgia, which is 40 minutes from Atlanta. KCPC was founded in 1977 and is a member of the Presbytery of Greater Atlanta of PCUSA. (To learn more about our church, visit http://www.yunhap.org.)
KCPC is looking for a full-time pastor who has a heart to serve the English ministry that consists of about 100 congregation
- Belong to PCUSA denomination or eligible to join
- A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary
- Korean language skills preferred but not required.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- At least 5 years of experience in EM ministry.
- Able to stay minimum 3 years.
- together with pastoral staff
- Establish annual goals, objectives, and plans to implement EM strategies.
- Develop content and provide pastoral support for bible studies and Community Group discussions
- Lead and preach weekly Sunday worship service
- Outreach/Overseas (Summer) Mission
Application Requirements: Send the required documents to the following mailing address or email.
- Proof of Degree
- Resume (with photo)
- Cover letter of introduction with Personal Statement of Faith and Vision
- 2 Reference letters (including most recent experience)
- Recent sermon web-link or audio file
All documents will not be returned.
- Salary: $58,000 ~ $65,000 / Year
- Others: Monthly stipend for Cell Phone
Deadline of Submission: Jan 31, 2021 (Candidate reviews will be done on first come first serve basis)
Submission and Contact:
- Rev. Seok Hoon Seo (Tel: 404-704-5860)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta PO Box 956067, Duluth, GA 30095
(2534 Duluth Hwy, Duluth, GA 30097)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com