Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta (KCPC) is located in Duluth, Georgia, which is about 40 minutes drive from Atlanta. KCPC was founded in 1977 and is a member of Presbytery of Greater Atlanta of PCUSA. (To learn more about our church, visit http://www.yunhap.org.)
KCPC is looking for a Part-time pastor who has a heart to serve the English Youth ministry that consists of about 120 students.
· Currently pursuing or a graduate of M.DIV. or MA in Christian Education from an accredited seminary
· Korean language skills preferred but not required.
· Eligible to work in the U.S.
· Work together with pastoral staff
Job Responsibilities for EM Youth:
· Shepherd Junior High Students during Friday night youth Fellowship/Bible studies
· Work under the supervision of the current full-time youth pastor/education pastor
· Preach on Sundays in coordination with the current Youth Pastor (1/3 of 52wks)
· Participate in annual Youth events and Joint events, e.g. Summer/Winter Retreats, Christmas Joint Service, etc.
· Make Visitations as needed
Application Requirements: Send required documents to the following email.
· Proof of Degree
· Resume (with photo)
· Cover letter of introduction with Personal Statement of Faith and Vision
· 2 References
· Recent sermon web-link or audio file
*Submitted files will not be returned.
· EM Youth Salary: $18,000 ~ $22,000 / Year
Submission Deadline: Until Filled (Candidate reviews will be done on a first come first served basis)
Submission: “email only”
Korean Community Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
2534 Duluth Hwy, Duluth, GA 30097
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com